Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's nice to be a little kid again

Sunday I got as close to Disney World as I've ever been in my whole life... I went to Disney on Ice. I seriously doubt there was ever a time when I haven't wanted to go to Disney World, but sadly I haven't been fortunate enough to go yet. I felt like I was eight years old again. It was magical, and I found myself reliving the first times I saw the Disney Princess movies (i.e. Cinderella, Snow White, Aladin, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, etc) and it was phenomenal. The characters came alive, and even now it's hard for me to think about those performers having real lives outside of the characters they were portraying. It's nice to go back to being oblivious and believing in magic and the idea that anything is possible with a little virtue and magic dust on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment