Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sometimes if you try, you might just find...

"It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sometimes things happen in our life that don't seem fair. We don't understand why it happened, and try to think back on things we could have done to prevented whatever it is that we are unhappy about. Rather than doing this, I am going to try to heed the above quotation and seek out the light in every situation that I might be bothered by. While I despise the saying "Everything happens for a reason," because I believe it allows some people to be lazy and just assume that anything that happens isn't because of a lack of motive or decision making, I am going to try and come to terms with displeasing incidents and try to make the best out of it, without giving up at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment