Monday, April 25, 2011

Hip Hop Happy Easter!


I love my life. That's really all I have to say right now. Not to make you jealous if you're not feeling the same, but I can't help smiling when I think about how awesome, although somewhat uncertain, my life is right now. Thirty page paper due? Possible first C ever in Ethics? Pssh. Who cares. (Actually I don't mean that. I'll absolutely die if I make a C). I'm graduating in two weeks, I have awesome friends, the best friend in the whole universe, a wonderful family, and the sweetest boyfriend in the world. Something about being home and spending a weekend with everyone you care about is so rejuvenating. The bonfire and sleepover we had Friday was much needed, and long overdue. It has been way too long since we crammed three girls into one bed to snuggle and gossip all night. And everyone knows my favorite place in the world is Ethridge (particularly Caroline's Nana's and Ethel Young's). I don't think anything could rain on my little parade right now.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment