Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I Love Today

  • 81 degree weather
  • Working out with Allie
    • which consisted of a 6+mile bike ride and Zumba
  • The History of Emily Montague... again. It's been a while since I picked it up and it's high time I finish.
  • Lime flavored beer
  • Bubblebaths
  • Springtime scented candles
  • Catching up with friends
  • Contributing to classroom discussions
  • Local Natives- Thanks to Christen's tweet
  • Looking at art on ETSY
  • The thunderstorm that's brewing
  • Extreme Couponing and Sister Wives on TLC- talk about guilty pleasures
  • My Kindle (duh)
  • Sufjan Stevens coming on Pandora and reminding me how much I love relaxing to his music. (that's a lot of -ing-ing.)
Things I hate today: 
  • Going to the library and searching for a book my professor has already checked out
  • That anxious feeling that accompanies graduating in a month
  • How dirty my car is. It's screaming for a goo-goo car wash. And I would love to indulge it.
  • Having serious withdrawals from Escar. Come back from camp already and call me!
  • Being so far from Knoxville-- actually mostly having to go to Memphis so I can't go to Knoxville this weekend.
All in all today has rocked. And I'm totes digging this satisfied feeling I have right now. Thanks world. 

1 comment:

  1. glad you have enjoyed your day! :) gotta love these 80 degree weather days!! & I LOOOVE Etsy! I buy a lot of Abby's bows on there! haha! it's like my go-to place for everything!! & speaking of Springtime scented candles--have you ever heard of Scentsy? I don't sell it but a friend of mine does. They are warmers that plug-in and are conveniently wick-less! ha! you should definitely check it out! they have a new scent called Jumpin' Jelly Bean and it smells sooooo good!
    As far as the things you hate goes--the good always outweighs the bad so keep your head up :)

    ReplyDelete