Monday, October 11, 2010

Freedom, new friends, and an exciting road trip to plan

The LSAT is finally over! It was probably the worst experience of my life, and I never want to go through the miserable 5 hours it took to take the damn thing... although I'm still not ruling out the possibility of taking it again in December. We shall see. (And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having withdrawals from logic games-- I almost did a few today out of habit). Anyways, there were a few good things that came out of that day:
  • New Friends- I met some awesome people as a result of our LSAT taking. After we finished a group of us walked over to Mama G's to forget about the test that determines our future over several pitchers and then proceeded to go back to Amy's apartment to watch the AL/South Carolina and AU/KY game, while drinking away our sorrows.   
  • A road trip planned with my new (and old) friends to visit several law schools... Such as Charleston School of Law; South Carolina School of Law (for Thomas); a pit stop in Asheville, NC to see the Biltmore; Washington, DC- thanks to my Aunt and Uncle we have an open apartment to stay in; and last... Willamsburg, VA just because I think it would be fun. I haven't exactly gotten the extra places cleared yet with the group, but it's worth a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment