Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Recap


"Did I tell you how divinely and utterly happy I am?" -- Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's 

All in all, this weekend proved to be extremely successful. Friday night was our semi-formal, and I had the best time I've had at a formal since Freshman year. We drank, danced, and danced some more. It seems that this has been a busy semester for everyone, so it's been hard to all get together and Friday night we were all back together just like always. It made me realize how much I've missed my friends lately! Formals are so much more fun when you have a date than can actually dance, and this time I was lucky enough to have the best dancer there. I also got to dance with his parents which was a highlight to the evening. 

Saturday we tailgated and watched one of the best games I've ever been to. Auburn won 65-43 and it was an all around great time. 

Sunday I was extremely lazy, wrote a paper (kinda) and baked the yummy pumpkin cookies. This is going to be a busy week so I was glad I got to rest.

Friday I'll be going to Knoxville for my best friend Caroline's important and extremely significant 22nd birthday and I can't wait! My family will be there, too, which is a plus!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment